The Mason Experience: Past and Present

This post was compiled by the Mason Experience: Past and Present team, Charlotte Corneliusen and Bob Vay. As part of the University Libraries’ celebration of George Mason University’s 50-Year Anniversary last year, SCRC launched a digital project intended to help users understand a little more about their university by learning about its four campuses, the […]

Read More »

New Digital Collection: The Harold Saunders papers

If you’ve been watching SCRC’s digital collections platform, LUNA (and I know you follow it like the release of the new iPhone), you’ll notice that we’ve recently added a new collection to our available online material! The collection is the papers of the late, great U.S. diplomat Harold “Hal” Saunders.  Starting out as a U.S. […]

Read More »

The Civil War through the Collis S. Hough letters

Well, hello there! It’s so nice to have you back again.  I have a special treat for you today, and—SURPRISE!—it’s not about C-SPAN! Turns out I do have more than one dimension to my personality and I am capable of talking about other subjects.  (I know, you’re thinking, ‘well…..we’ll see.’) Allow me to show you. […]

Read More »

CLIR Grant Helps SCRC Utilize New Technologies to Access Old Recordings

SCRC is completing an exciting grant project, which will provide users the opportunity learn more about federally-sponsored arts projects during the Great Depression from their computer, tablet, or phone in the voices of those who took part in them.  The grant, generously provided by the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), permitted us to […]

Read More »

The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part VII

Hello again! I’m your host (again), Kelsey Kim, C-SPAN Project Archivist.  Today on the blog……..more about the C-SPAN project! Almost fooled you that this was about something else, right? Surprise! At this point, I imagine you’re thinking something along the lines of “This again? What more could she possibly have to say about this project???” […]

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: