The Forgotten African Americans in Colonial War

This post was written by Mahogani Harper, Research Services Assistant. Black History Month began from the moment the 13th amendment was added to the Constitution until today. Since that moment, Black Americans have continued to be sewn into every event or change occuring in the United States. With these finger prints littered throughout U.S. history, […]

Read More »

Travel Series: The Americas

This post was written by Tiffany Kajer Wright. “I am a grad student in the English department’s Professional Writing and Rhetoric program. If I’m not cooking, I’m probably watching a historical documentary on Netflix. I also love traveling with my husband – I’ve been to 19 countries and counting. I’m brand new to the SCRC, […]

Read More »

Around the World in (Almost) Eighty Days

Summer is approaching and travel plans have been made! Special Collections Research Center holds many images and books that represent great travel destinations in the United States and around the world. That is why we have planned a new exhibit – “Around the World in (Almost) Eighty Days: Traveling the Globe with Special Collections” to […]

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: