Intern With SCRC in Spring 2018!

Special Collections Research Center is offering three internships for the Spring 2018 semester in Digitization, Exhibits, and Transcription for GMU and non-GMU students alike. If you’d like practical experience in special collections, archives, and/or digitization, one of these internships may be ideal for you or someone you know. Details on Continue Reading

Reflections from Our Interns: William Keeler

This post was written by William (Bill) Keeler, history undergrad and SCRC research services intern since May 2017. I am a history undergrad here at Mason with a focus in American History. I worked for many years in customer service before going to college and hope to be able to Continue Reading

Reflections from Our Interns: Zachary Greenfield

This post was written by Zachary Greenfield, undergrad in history at George Mason University. He has been a summer processing intern at our Special Collections Research Center since May 2017. My internship with Special Collections Research Center (SCRC) has been incredibly enjoyable! I have gotten to handle a broad range Continue Reading

New Interns in SCRC!

The Special Collections Research Center has had many student wage employees over the years.  Undergraduate and graduate student assistants are invaluable to our archival processing and digitization projects, research services, and oral history program.  Students have also been part of our records management team.  It is safe to say that SCRC Continue Reading