The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part III

I’m not much of a cocktail party person (I prefer Netflix in my PJs), but occasionally, I manage to drag myself out of the house in the evening for some light socializing.  If you’ve ever been to any sort of party, you know that the one question you can always Continue Reading

Presidents Series: 1973 – 1977 – Vergil H. Dykstra

This post was written by Lana Mason, Processing Student Assistant. Lana has an Associate of Arts degree in Fine Arts from Piedmont Virginia Community College. She is currently studying Art History at George Mason University. Lana was the recipient of the University Libraries Student Assistant Scholarship for the 2018-19 academic Continue Reading

Shared Custody – Working in University Records Management and Special Collections

This post was written by Lana Mason, Records Management Assistant and Processing Student Assistant. Lana has an Associate of Arts degree in Fine Arts from Piedmont Virginia Community College. She is currently studying Art History at George Mason University. Lana was the recipient of the University Libraries Student Assistant Scholarship Continue Reading

Presidents Series: 1966 – 1973 – Lorin A. Thompson

Independence Day Closure

SCRC will be closed on July 4th and 5th in observation of the Independence Day holiday. We will resume normal hours on Monday, July 8th. Thank you, and have a great holiday! Follow Special Collections Research Center on Social Media at our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. To search the collections held at Special Collections Research Center, Continue Reading