Cookbooks as a Journey through Time

This post was written by Colleen Gerrity, Reference Assistant. For the past three months, the people of the United States have stayed home due to the ongoing pandemic. Going to your favorite restaurant for a nice meal or socializing at a coffee-shop is temporarily a thing of the past. Now forced to fend for themselves […]

Read More »

Watching from the C-SPANopticon

This post was written by Teo Rogers, Digitization Student Assistant for the C-SPAN records Digitization Project. From time to time, this job makes me feel like the Marvel Comics character, Uatu the Watcher. If you’re unfamiliar with Uatu, congratulations; you’re a far cooler person than I’ll ever be. Let me bring you down to my […]

Read More »

One Final Appraisal

This post was written by Lana Mason, Processing Student Assistant. Lana has an Associate of Arts degree in Fine Arts from Piedmont Virginia Community College. She recently earned her Bachelor of Arts in Art History at George Mason University. Lana was the recipient of the University Libraries Student Assistant Scholarship for the 2018-19 academic year. […]

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: