Processing From the Outside In: A Student’s Perspective

This blog post was written by Rachel Barton, GRA for the Buchanan Papers processing project. The project is supervised by Buchanan Papers Project Archivist Rebecca Thayer and is grant funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities. If you had asked me 10 years ago about whether I thought that I would be working in […]

Read More »

The Two Ends of the Restaurant

This blog post was written by Christopher Babbitt, Processing Student Assistant. Christopher holds a Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Economics from George Mason University. He is currently pursuing an M.A. in History from George Mason University. As a student of history, working in the archival field is like suddenly finding yourself […]

Read More »

Student Reflections – Andrew Morrison

This post was written by Andrew Morrison, Digitization Intern for the Fall 2018 semester. Andrew has a BA in History from George Mason University. He is currently pursuing his Masters in Applied History with a focus in American History and a specialization in Digital History from George Mason University. I have greatly enjoyed my time […]

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: