The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part VII

Hello again! I’m your host (again), Kelsey Kim, C-SPAN Project Archivist.  Today on the blog……..more about the C-SPAN project! Almost fooled you that this was about something else, right? Surprise! At this point, I imagine you’re thinking something along the lines of “This again? What more could she possibly have Continue Reading

Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment in the Midst of COVID-19 – Part 2

This is Part 2 of a two-part article. Part 1 can be accessed here. On November 17, 2020 the University Libraries and the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) conducted their yearly co-sponsored panel presentation. 2020’s presentation focused on the Womens’ Movement and was entitled: “The Equal Rights Amendment”. Because of Continue Reading

Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment in the Midst of COVID-19 – Part 1

This is Part 1 of a two-part article. Part 2 can be accessed here. SCRC planned an exhibit of materials to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the Constitution in the fall of 2020. The exhibit was intended to coincide with a panel discussion Continue Reading

The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part VI

Hello! It’s me again—Kelsey Kim: cereal lover, ghost story enthusiast, C-SPAN Project Archivist (today, I’ll be primarily focusing on that last one).  We are still hard at work making the C-SPAN collection available to you, plugging away at the tasks of refining and redacting to present it as best we Continue Reading