New and Updated Finding Aids

Hello one and all! It’s that time again – finding aid time! The following are new and updated finding aids that you can access on our website. Though our reading room is currently closed, you can still access some of these items digitally! Daniel Monson World War II aviation collection Continue Reading

Watching from the C-SPANopticon

This post was written by Teo Rogers, Digitization Student Assistant for the C-SPAN records Digitization Project. From time to time, this job makes me feel like the Marvel Comics character, Uatu the Watcher. If you’re unfamiliar with Uatu, congratulations; you’re a far cooler person than I’ll ever be. Let me Continue Reading

The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part III

I’m not much of a cocktail party person (I prefer Netflix in my PJs), but occasionally, I manage to drag myself out of the house in the evening for some light socializing.  If you’ve ever been to any sort of party, you know that the one question you can always Continue Reading

Digitization Highlights – The Randolph H. Lytton Historical Virginia Collection

This blog post was written by Bill Keeler, Student Assistant in charge of digitizing the Randolph H. Lytton Historical Virginia collection. Bill has a Bachelor of Arts in History with a focus in American History from George Mason University. He will be continuing his education at Simmons University with the Continue Reading