Special Collections Research Center’s rare and antiquarian books have started to move over to the new addition today. They are now nearly finished being moved and remain accessible. Our reading room will remain open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Mondays through Fridays. Wednesday evening hours (until 8:00) will continue until December 9.
Before you plan your research and visit to SCRC, please make note of the following dates:
- Special Collections Research Center (SCRC) materials unavailable – with the exception of rare books – due to collections moving over to new Fenwick Library addition: November 19, 2015 – December 2, 2015.
- Wednesday evening hours end after December 9 and begin again on January 20. After December 9, SCRC will be open Mon – Fri from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Closed for winter break: December 21, 2015 – January 1, 2016.
- Closed to public: January 4, 2016 – January 18, 2016.
- Open for business at new location: January 19, 2016.
For more information about SCRC: http://sca.gmu.edu/
For more information about Fenwick Library’s move: http://fenwickfocus.gmu.edu/