Recently Digitized Collections – Part 2

Continued from Part 1. Edith McChesney Ker papers – C0077 This collection was processed by Special Collections Research Center Staff. The inventory was added by Brittney Falter. A portion of this collection was digitized by Digitization Intern for the Fall 2018 Semester Andrew Morrison. “An avid photographer of wildlife and Continue Reading

Student Reflections – Andrew Morrison

This post was written by Andrew Morrison, Digitization Intern for the Fall 2018 semester. Andrew has a BA in History from George Mason University. He is currently pursuing his Masters in Applied History with a focus in American History and a specialization in Digital History from George Mason University. I Continue Reading

George Mason College’s Class of ’68: Green and Gold and Mason Day

This is Part 2 of a four-part series of articles pertaining to the George Mason University Class of 1968. The text is borrowed from SCRC’s exhibition “First Class: Mason ’68 and Beyond” currently on display through August 2018 in the SCRC Gallery. The Class of ’68 laid the groundwork for Continue Reading

Mahogani Harper: My Experience as a Student Assistant at Special Collection

Working at the Special Collections Research Center (SCRC) as a student assistant has been a unique and enjoyable experience. I’ve met people from many groups and departments at Mason while working at the front desk, and have encountered books that were older than my great grandmother while working in the Continue Reading