New and Updated Finding Aids

The SCRC processing team has had a very busy summer, which means we have a lot of new and updated findings aids to share! All of the following collections are available for use in the Special Collections Research Center and the finding aids are available on our website (or use the links included below). […]

Read More »

New and Updated Finding Aids – Part One

Welcome again! Here is a collection (no pun intended) of recently created and updated finding aids. Our processing team is working remotely to get these resources up, and we hope you will find them useful! More to come in the near future. Lenora Little scrapbook This collection was processed by Processing Student Assistant Chris Babbitt. […]

Read More »

New and Updated Finding Aids

Hello one and all! It’s that time again – finding aid time! The following are new and updated finding aids that you can access on our website. Though our reading room is currently closed, you can still access some of these items digitally! Daniel Monson World War II aviation collection This collection was processed by […]

Read More »

V-E Day – The Jerome Epstein Collection

This post was written by Ben Brands, L. Claire Kincannon Graduate Intern. Ben has a Bachelors of History from the College of William and Mary, a Masters of History from George Mason University, and is currently a PhD candidate in History at George Mason University. As the inaugural L. Claire KincannonĀ Graduate InternĀ at the George Mason […]

Read More »

Reprocessing the Robert Breen Papers – Part II

Hello all! Amanda here again to chat with you about the Robert Breen papers. As reprocessing continues, I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite records from this collection (my most favorites being the Gloria Swanson and Joan Crawford letters, which you can see here.) Because the majority of the collection originates from […]

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: