The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part VII

Hello again! I’m your host (again), Kelsey Kim, C-SPAN Project Archivist.  Today on the blog……..more about the C-SPAN project! Almost fooled you that this was about something else, right? Surprise! At this point, I imagine you’re thinking something along the lines of “This again? What more could she possibly have to say about this project???” […]

Read More »

The C-SPAN Chronicles: Season 2, Part VI

Hello! It’s me again—Kelsey Kim: cereal lover, ghost story enthusiast, C-SPAN Project Archivist (today, I’ll be primarily focusing on that last one).  We are still hard at work making the C-SPAN collection available to you, plugging away at the tasks of refining and redacting to present it as best we can!  In previous posts, you’ve […]

Read More »

Black Nationalism, Islam, and Malcolm X

This post was written by Tavia Wager, Research Services Assistant. Malcolm X remains a well-known and controversial leader of the American Civil Rights Movement. Assassinated in 1965, he is remembered for his leadership in the Nation of Islam (NOI), his views on Black Nationalism, and his identity as a Muslim. Although the study of Muslim […]

Read More »

Closed: August 16-17

Special Collections Research Center will be closed August 16-17, 2018 to attend the Society of American Archivists conference in Washington, D.C. If you have any questions, please contact speccoll@gmu.edu. Visit scrc.gmu.edu for the latest update on hours.

Read More »
%d bloggers like this: